Simply heavenly – the only words that can justify the nostalgic taste of this ready-to-eat frozen delight. The indulgent ready-to-cook frozen bread is filled with gooey cheese that will satiate your body, mind & soul. The scrumptious naan is made using the authentic naan recipe of northern region of India. This frozen meal is one of the most exclusive food products in Goeld’s Indian breads range. Enjoy the delightful taste of this microwaveable authentic North Indian bread with our tangy sauces.
Net Weight : 240 g
No. Of Pieces : 6 Pieces
Contains Allergens : Gluten and milk based products
Cooking Instructions : Tawa Fry or Ovenable
Storage Instructions : Store at -18 °C or below. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
|Nutritional Information (Per 100 g) Approx. Values|
|Energy (kcal)||336.06||Fat (g)||13.05|
|Protein (g)||11.74||Salt (as NaCl) (g)||0.62|
|Carbohydrate (g)||43.05||Trans Fat (g)||0|
|Total Sugar (g)||3.13||Saturated Fat (g)||5.83|
- Remove ready-to-eat naan from deep freezer and place it on a preheated pan.
- Heat the frozen naan for 3-4 minutes (on medium flame), flipping every 30 seconds while adding 1/2 teaspoon of oil or butter to the sides of the pan.
- Keep pressing the naan gently till both sides turn light brown.
- Preheat the oven to 200-220ᵒC.
- Lightly brush both sides of the naan with oil or butter and place it on a metal tray.
- Bake for 3 minutes and then flip the naan.
- Bake further for another 2-3 minutes till it turns light brown.
Submit your review