SOYA SHAMI KEBAB
Right from the royal kitchens of Lucknow, we have turned this authentic recipe of Shami Kebab into a flavourful vegetarian delight. Our delicious ready-to-eat Soya Shami Kebabs are not only 100% vegan but also made in 100% vegetarian kitchens. The microwaveable, juicy and tender Lucknow kebabs are one of the most popular products of Goeld’s frozen food range. The soya granules are mixed with Bengal gram and aromatic spices to make this instant meal a total ecstasy. You can relish the authentic taste of this frozen Shami Kebab as it comes with the quality and value of Goeld. To enhance the flavours, even more, you can try these soft and mouth-watering kebabs with our exclusive low-fat Mint Chutney.
Net Weight : 240 g
No. Of Pieces : 6 Pieces
Contains Allergens : Soya
Cooking Instructions : Grill / Pan Fry
Storage Instructions : Store at -18 °C or below. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
|Nutritional Information (Per 100 g) Approx. Values|
|Energy (kcal)||161.54||Fat (g)||5.44|
|Protein (g)||11.2||Salt (as NaCl) (g)||1.29|
|Carbohydrate (g)||16.95||Trans Fat (g)||0|
|Total Sugar (g)||1.94||Saturated Fat (g)||1.23|
- Remove frozen kebab from deep freezer.
- Preheat the barbeque/grill.
- Grease the ready-to-eat kebab with oil or butter and place on the grill or barbeque
- Cook for 8-9 minutes, turning the kebab frequently until all sides are golden brown or properly cooked.
- Remove kebab from deep freezer.
- Lightly brush the pan with oil or butter and cook for 5-6 minutes, turning frequently until all sides are golden brown or properly cooked.
Submit your review