VEG SEEKH KEBAB
A kebab made in heaven, the frozen Vegetable Seekh is an overload of yummy mozzarella cheese and all your favourite veggies. We made the delicious ready-to-eat snack with the original recipe of Turkish Seekh kebab. The soft delectable texture of this instant snack will tempt you to eat to your heart’s content. The aroma of the authentic Indian herbs and spices makes this microwaveable, ready-to-eat meal a euphoria for your senses. The frozen food product is 100% vegetarian and has the goodness and value of Goeld. The ready-to-eat veg seekh kebab is free from added flavours, colours, preservatives and trans fat. Try this soft and juicy kebab with our exclusive low fat incredibly flavourful Mint Chutney.
Net Weight : 200 g
No. Of Pieces : 5 Pieces
Contains Allergens : Gluten and milk based products
Cooking Instructions : Grill / Pan Fry
Storage Instructions : Store at -18 °C or below. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
|Nutritional Information (Per 100 g) Approx. Values|
|Energy (kcal)||120.14||Fat (g)||2.64|
|Protein (g)||5.64||Salt (as NaCl) (g)||1.53|
|Carbohydrate (g)||18.45||Trans Fat (g)||0|
|Total Sugar (g)||2.99||Saturated Fat (g)||1.75|
- Preheat the grill.
- Remove ready-to-eat kebab from deep freezer.
- Grease frozen seekh kebab with oil or butter and place on the grill
- Cook for 7-9 minutes, turning kebab frequently until all sides are golden brown or properly cooked.
- Remove instant kebab from deep freezer.
- Lightly brush the pan with oil or butter and cook for 7-8 minutes, turning frequently until all sides are golden brown or properly cooked.
Submit your review