Goeld’s ready-to-eat Beetroot & Cheese Tikki will rule your taste buds right from the very first bite of this sweet and savoury frozen delight. Now you don’t have to search for beetroot snack recipes, you can simply relish our carefully prepared frozen beetroot tikki. This extra cheesy ready-to-eat snack is the perfect pick-me-up for a snacky twist! The microwaveable frozen meal is a total bliss since it contains no added colours, flavours, preservatives, or trans fat. Relish the heavenly taste of the ready-to-cook frozen beetroot tikki with our exclusive low fat garlic chutney.
Net Weight : 240 g
No. Of Pieces : 6 Pieces
Contains Allergens : Gluten and milk based products
Cooking Instructions : Shallow Fry / Air Fry
Storage Instructions : Store at -18 °C or below. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
|Nutritional Information (Per 100 g) Approx. Values|
|Energy (kcal)||141.58||Fat (g)||4.72|
|Protein (g)||8.77||Salt (as NaCl) (g)||1.26|
|Carbohydrate (g)||16.02||Trans Fat (g)||0|
|Total Sugar (g)||3.17||Saturated Fat (g)||3.06|
- Please do not thaw this delicious frozen food product.
- Preheat oil in pan to 200–220ᵒC<. The oil level should not be more than half the thickness of the frozen tikki.
- Place the ready-to-eat, frozen tikki on the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, flip it every minute till both sides turn golden brown.
- Brush the oil on the ready to eat snack.
- Bake for 8-15 minutes for 100-300 g (depending on make of your fryer) at 180ᵒC.
- Remove and serve hot.
Submit your review