The mouth-watering frozen Indian bread is prepared with the goodness of the original garlic naan recipe of Northern India. You can taste the rich flavours of this frozen delight in each bite you take. The ready-to-eat naan peppered with the finest garlic is a must-try product of our microwaveable, frozen food Indian bread range to spice things up. On top of all this, the product is made without adding any artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, and trans fat, which makes it the best ready-to-eat meal in the market.
Net Weight : 240 g
No. Of Pieces : 6 Pieces
Contains Allergens : Gluten and milk based products
Cooking Instructions : Tawa Fry or Ovenable
Storage Instructions : Store at -18 °C or below. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
|Nutritional Information (Per 100 g) Approx. Values|
|Energy (kcal)||297.43||Fat (g)||5.75|
|Protein (g)||7.42||Salt (as NaCl) (g)||0.45|
|Carbohydrate (g)||54||Trans Fat (g)||0|
|Total Sugar (g)||4.58||Saturated Fat (g)||1.48|
- Remove frozen naan from deep freezer and place it on a preheated pan.
- Heat the ready-to-eat naan for 3-4 minutes (on medium flame), flipping every 30 seconds while adding 1/2 teaspoon of oil or butter to the sides of the pan.
- Keep pressing the instant naan gently till both sides turn light brown.
- Preheat the oven to 200 – 220 ᵒC.
- Lightly brush both sides of the naan with oil or butter and place it on the metal tray.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes and then flip the naan.
- Bake further for another 2-3 minutes till it turns light brown.
Submit your review