Can an instant frozen food product have the goodness of nutrition? With Goeld’s ready-to-eat whole wheat paratha, you can relish the comfort of a ready-to-cook meal along with the goodness of freshly made food. Our one-of-a-kind freezing technology keeps the nutrition rate of this perfect accompaniment intact. Be it with dal, curry or veggies, you will enjoy every bite of this ovenable gehu paratha. We’ve sprinkled only real love and care on this 100% vegan, ready-to-eat whole wheat paratha and nothing artificial - no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives and trans fat. The delectable taste of this scrumptious frozen paratha will take up extra room in your heart & palate!
Net Weight : 335 g
No. Of Pieces : 5 Pieces
Contains Allergens : Gluten
Cooking Instructions : Tawa Fry or Ovenable
Storage Instructions : Store at -18 °C or below. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
|Nutritional Information (Per 100 g) Approx. Values|
|Energy (kcal)||279.82||Fat (g)||6.15|
|Protein (g)||8.05||Salt (as NaCl) (g)||0.61|
|Carbohydrate (g)||48.07||Trans Fat (g)||0|
|Total Sugar (g)||1.94||Saturated Fat (g)||0.69|
- Remove frozen wheat paratha from deep freezer and place it on a preheated pan.
- Heat the ready-to-eat paratha for 3-4 minutes (on medium flame), flipping 30 seconds while adding 1 teaspoon of oil or butter to the sides of the pan.
- Keep pressing the instant paratha gently till both sides turn golden brown.
- Preheat the oven to 200 – 220ᵒC.
- Lightly brush both sides of the frozen paratha with oil or butter and place the paratha on a metal tray.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes and then flip the paratha.
- Bake further for another 2-3 minutes till it turns golden brown.
Submit your review